TULSA, Okla., May 16, 2012 – Stonebridge, the award-winning information technology consulting firm, today announced its strongest quarterly consulting performance in the company’s history.
Stonebridge’s revenue in Q1 was 40% higher, with earnings 200% higher, as compared to the same quarter last year. The increase was attributed to revenue growth in all three Stonebridge business units, with the Oklahoma unit achieving 57% growth, the Texas operations with 29% growth, and Business Service Management with 36% growth.
“As our Q1 numbers clearly demonstrate, we have entered an exciting new phase in our company’s evolution,” said Stonebridge Senior Vice President Matthew Childress. “Last year, we implemented a new organizational model and delivery structure to support our strategic priorities: improve profitability, drive delivery excellence and pursue growth. Our outstanding results show we are delivering on these priorities and continuing to drive value to our customers, our associates and our partners.”
Other notable Stonebridge accomplishments for Q1 2012 include:
Specifically in Q1, Stonebridge won competitive consulting contracts with new clients and extended long-term engagements with existing accounts. Key Q1 contract wins and projects included:
- Stonebridge developed a SharePoint-enabled workflow solution to improve staff productivity and management of loan documents for the mortgage division of a major Midwest regional bank. The solution enables loan officers to route scanned documents from branch locations to centralized offices for processing and metadata entry. Leveraging SharePoint’s document management capabilities, the process automation solution creates new efficiencies for bank personnel by providing a traceable method for routing in-process loan documents. The bank’s SharePoint environment was implemented by Stonebridge in a prior engagement.
- A major U.S. healthcare services company engaged Stonebridge for technical and functional consulting on a BMC IT Business Management (ITBM) IT Service Costing solution. This project follows the Stonebridge’s successful implementation of an ITBM IT Service Costing proof of concept (POC) for the client company, which has an annual IT budget in excess of $2 billion. Based on the success of the POC, the client engaged Stonebridge to configure and implement the IT Service Costing solution across the enterprise. Additionally Stonebridge will design and automate the interfaces between ITBM and its various source systems to create more efficient cost models for IT services and enable a true “bill of IT” to the business.
- Stonebridge developed a workflow automation system that enables an international oil and gas exploration and production company to more efficiently meet the state regulatory reporting obligations of its Texas operations. The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) requires companies to provide a monthly inactive well aging report (IWAR). To meet this requirement, Stonebridge designed a SharePoint-based process automation system that automatically pulls the IWAR report from the RRC website and delivers it to the client company’s regulatory analysts for review and verification, which saves time and enhances data integrity.
- Stonebridge completed an upgrade of the BMC IT Business Management (ITBM) Demand and Resource Management module to v7.6.04 SP1 for a leading manufacturer of IT security software. The client company had previously engaged Stonebridge to implement ITBM 7.6.x, which was world’s first successful 7.6.x implementation. Also included in the project scope was integration of Business Objects XI for enhanced reporting. The client chose Stonebridge as its ITBM advisor based on Stonebridge consultants’ knowledge of BMC and the high level of their performance during the original implementation.
- A Fortune 500 power company selected Stonebridge to manage a massive data center migration and optimization project. Working under an aggressive schedule, Stonebridge will provide logical database support of client company’s Oracle and SQL Server environments during the data center move. Also included in the project are upgrades to Oracle and SQL Server databases as well as database cleanup and decommissioning of unused databases and hardware.
- Stonebridge completed an IT Business Management (ITBM) engagement with a prominent Mexican petroleum company. Stonebridge implemented a number of BMC ITBM modules, including Supplier Management, Financial Management and IT Service Costing. Benefits of the implementation include improved transparency, visibility and control over IT suppliers and service providers as well as strong analytical and financial planning functionality through the reporting platform. The project was also showcased by the client company’s CEO at an oil and gas industry event.
- Stonebridge developed a Facebook-style enterprise social collaboration solution for a global oil and gas company. Leveraging the client company’s existing SharePoint deployment, the social-business solution links various function-specific communities, with each community having the capability of managing its own “best answers” environment. The search-driven solution enables users to quickly locate both content and people and to share information, documents, video, images and best practices in real time across the organization. Due to the successful launch of the social business application, the client company recently engaged Stonebridge to develop an iOS mobile application to provide field access to the collaboration tool via iPhone and iPad.
- A diversified oil and natural gas company engaged Stonebridge to develop and deploy a well lifecycle management solution. Stonebridge will conduct a comprehensive assessment of the client company’s current well lifecycle processes, which are dependent upon manual processes and spreadsheets. Based on the assessment findings, Stonebridge will develop an automated forms-based workflow system built on the SharePoint platform and leveraging InfoPath Forms Services. The client company selected Stonebridge because of its extensive oil and gas industry experience and track record of success with large-scale well management and well data integration projects.
- A major international brewing company selected Stonebridge, in partnership with BMC, to implement the BMC IT Business Management (ITBM) solution. The solution will enable the client company to improve the performance of its IT organization on the enterprise level by providing a centralized view of IT suppliers, contracts and financials throughout the entire supplier lifecycle; proactive management of supplier contracts based on performance; greater cost transparency of defined services; a true “bill of IT” in the business’ language; and comprehensive financial reporting via more powerful analytical capabilities.
- A large wholesale nursery grower selected Stonebridge to implement a Microsoft-based business intelligence solution for delivering key performance metrics to its executive team. The engagement scope includes a review of analysis and reporting requirements; underlying data sources; and available end-user tool options. Based on the findings, Stonebridge will build the backend data components and reporting/analysis functionality and also provide user training to executive stakeholders. The client company chose Stonebridge because of the maturity of our business intelligence consulting practice and our status as a Microsoft Managed Gold Partner.
- One of the world’s leading investment banks selected Stonebridge, in partnership with BMC, to upgrade its IT Service Management (ITSM) Remedy suite. Included in the engagement scope is upgrading ITSM Remedy and Service Request Management modules to the most recent version, 7.6.04. Stonebridge also will configure the Incident Management and Change Management modules. Additionally Stonebridge will create a “people feed” to allow the client company to create new-user authentication automatically. The client also has engaged Stonebridge to provide post-implementation support.
- A global manufacturer of oil and gas flow equipment products selected Stonebridge to standardize enterprise document management on a single platform. The client company’s multiple divisions currently utilize various customized instances of the OpenText Livelink ECM application. Stonebridge will lead the enterprise migration onto OpenText’s newly released Content Server 10, which will establish a uniform document management approach and application support of the document management systems and processes. Stonebridge was selected because of its extensive background in enterprise document management implementations and hands-on knowledge of the OpenText ECM application suite.
- A prestigious healthcare services company engaged Stonebridge to develop strategy and governance procedures as part of the implementation of the BMC IT Service Management (ITSM) Remedy 7.6.04 Change Management module. Prior to this agreement, Stonebridge conducted a thorough review of the client company’s existing implementation of Remedy Incident Management to ensure that the appropriate categorizations were developed. This step, performed by Stonebridge’s BSM Transformation consulting practice, is considered essential to the success of the ongoing Change Management implementation, as well as to all subsequent phases, by saving the client associated costs due to rework and lost historical reporting.
- Stonebridge completed a project to upgrade the Oracle database environment for a leading wholesale landscaping company. Stonebridge was responsible for upgrading the client company’s development, quality assurance, production, and disaster recovery Oracle databases from Standard Edition to Enterprise Edition. Installing and configuring Oracle Enterprise Manager/Grid Control was also within the project’s scope. The upgrade enables the client to add new database capabilities and improve the management of its Oracle databases.
Stonebridge is an information technology consulting firm focused on helping organizations harness the power of their people, processes and technology. Our clients look to us as a strategic partner with a shared commitment to achieving their business objectives and maximizing their business performance. Founded in 1995 on a commitment to establishing high-value strategic alliances with our clients, Stonebridge has provided business solutions to organizations in all major industries, representing private, public, government, and non-profit entities. More information is available at www.sbti.com.