Stonebridge is a great place to work and grow. Our corporate culture allows you the opportunity and the resources you need to follow your own career path. In the process, you get to work with a group of smart, friendly, conscientious people in a cooperative environment that puts a premium on collaboration and teamwork.
Plus, Stonebridge is an employee-owned enterprise. Collectively, Stonebridge Associates are the company's largest shareholder. Our Associates are not simply employees; they are owners.
As a Stonebridge Associate, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work on challenging projects and gain experience in category-leading technologies.
- Play a variety of roles with project teams – with the chance to be recognized for your efforts and make a name for yourself quickly.
- Have a great deal of flexibility in work hours and location, including virtual officing.
- Work alongside a group of seasoned IT veterans who are eager to share best practices and lessons learned with you.
- Participate in developing new service offerings.
- Gain advanced training and vendor certifications that support your career plans.
Some of our consultants have worked – and thrived professionally – for 10 years or more. Like we said, Stonebridge is a great company to be a part of if you are an IT consultant. Of course, even our longest-tenured consultants had a first day on the job. So, here’s what you can expect to do in your first 90 days as a Stonebridger:
- Total immersion in our organizational structure, core offerings, and PMO methodology
- Pairing with a senior staff member for guidance within the organization
- Assignment to a project and paired with experienced consultants
- Assignment to an internal project in order to improve our in-house systems and processes
- Weekly check-in with your direct supervisor to track your on-boarding process
- Monthly practice meetings to review current projects, upcoming projects, and industry trends
- Map out your career path goals with your practice leader
Stonebridge has a solid reputation as a leader in our selected practice domains and areas of expertise. If this sounds like a company you could see yourself being a part of and thriving in, contact us now.